Monday, November 05, 2007

NicheGeek.com - bleeding-edge business and services, off-beat and engrossing news

I've never been ashamed to admit I like to get my "geek on" in a major way! Whether it be through music, computing, blogging, gadgets, photography or anything I take repeated pleasure in, I do them all the way. I truly immerse myself. This is why I'm writing today about NicheGeek.com - a place for the business savvy to immerse themselves.

Besides being an excellent collective of tips and tricks to improve revenue from your websites, NicheGeek offers a wide variety of articles concerning business models, marketing strategies and start-up success stories that educate and motivate. Whether you are looking to start your own business or simply want to find some new innovative services to take advantage of, NicheGeek has a lot to offer it's readers.

One of my favorites articles is a collection of video documentaries entitled 10 Google Documentaries You Must Watch. Among the documentaries that shine are BBC's "Dogfighting Undercover," HBO/America Undercover's "The Iceman: Confessions of a Mafia Hitman" and Body Shock's "Half Ton Man." Another notable read is Little Known 'Boring' Websites That Make Incredible Money With AdSense which not only briefly discusses Google's Adsense program with real world examples, but the growing population of "Gray Googlers." Lastly, I have to mention an article which is paramount for active bloggers (like myself) titled 5 Things Any Blogger Can Get for Free. From free domain name picks to free stationary, the short list will provide cool freebies to help kick-start your online and offline networking.

I'm addicted! ;-)

SYS




 







0 talkin' trash: