Thursday, November 08, 2007

Currently bringing a dying blog back to life.

Things at Mended Meanderer have been quiet. That's because I am currently trying to save a blog project that has withered on the vine, but not died. I am currently trying to get mobile davis back up and running and complete. The reason I created it was to document and spark discussion about my trip and (possible future travels) to East Africa.

After recently responding to random requests for advice, knowledge, etc. of my trip I decided that I should complete the project I started and make it as robust and informative as possible, without trying to make it read like an encyclopedia or something. ;-)

So that's what I've been up to recently. If you want to take a peek and see as the site gets rolling again, you can go here.

SYS





 







0 talkin' trash: