Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm low on degrees, could you help me out?



Holy shit it is 2:30PM and it is only FIVE FUCKING DEGREES out! I went out this morning and it was C-O-L-D cold indeed but shit for 7 o'clock in the morning that was to be expected. Boy, those bagels were so good for breakfast so the journey was worth it. But my gawd, for mid-day and only five degrees? Hmm. No wonder bears hybernate. That's what I feel like doing but at least the sun is shining so I will venture out.

This evening I will prolly stay in even though the Monday night is 60s soul night at Bricktop and I like playing pool and going down memory lane in my mind at the same time. Its cool but with the temperature falling tonight like it should then it might be time for hot tea and a DVD!

We shall see.

SYS

0 talkin' trash: