Monday, April 07, 2008

Muxtape is a mixtape only cooler!

So I made myself a Muxtape this morning after getting turned on to it over at one of my favorite blogs. So far it is catching on in a major way across the ol' Interwebs as my Google Reader had about a half dozen other bloggers all talking about it. So I wasn't going to miss out on the fun of expressing myself musically. Besides, John Cusack in "High Fidelity" is one of my all time faves, especially when he talks about the art of the mixtape. But no, this is a MUXTAPE and needs its very own consideration. So be sure to check mine out over here and leave me a comment as to what you think!

Hey, and let me know if you make one of your own when leaving a comment. There's nothing to hold you back cause it's FREE! ;-)

SYS

0 talkin' trash: