Friday, April 11, 2008

I love finding people who know what they are talking about. Example: Free Range Kids.

It just tickles me pink! :-) Seriously, I have a blog that I feel everyone should visit to check out the articles and leave comments cause I think it is a super important situation that has developed which is causing harm in the long run.

Head on over to Free Range Kids and read some of the latest columns and side bar links. This is a very good idea and it is amazingly enlightening that someone other than George Carlin (who I admire) has the balls to say what need s to be said regarding our children.

True, I do not yet have children of my own but when I do you best believe I would owe it to them to give them the best start possible. After all, we all want our children to be leaders and not followers and above all survivors!

SYS

0 talkin' trash: