Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tagged... Now CONFESS!

Never thought one of these would make it here but okay here goes.

---

Taken a picture completely naked?
Someone else snapped the picture but yes I was naked, baby.

Made out with a friend on your MySpace/Facebook page?
They became friends on my Myspace/Facebook after I made out with them.

Danced in front of your mirror naked?
Usually when I'm getting dressed after showering.

Told a lie?
Yes, I have told a few white lies or phibbs.

Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back?
Yes, but that is part of life and growing up.

Been arrested?
No

Made out with someone of the same sex?
No, I just like kissing women more.

Seen someone die?
Yes.

Slept in until 5pm?
Hell no. I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Had sex at work?
Yeah right, I wish!

Fallen asleep at work/school?
Yes.

Held a snake?
Yes.

Ran a red light?
On a rare occasion.

Been suspended from school?
No, but I've had in-school suspension plenty.

Totaled your car in an accident?
No.

Pole danced?
No, I leave that to the professionals. Or girlfriend's who have too much red wine at my place.

Smoked?
Nope. That shit will stunt your growth!

Danced?
Of course.

Been fired from a job?
Hell no, I'd quit first!

Sang karaoke?
Not my thing, really.

Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t?
We've all been shit-faced and silly.

Laughed until a drink came out your nose?
Yeah, I was in like the fifth grade or something.

Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
Yes.

Kissed in the rain?
Yes.

Sang in the shower?
All the time.

Given your private parts a nickname?
Yes.

Ever gone out without underwear?
Yes.

Sat on a roof top?
Yes.

Played chicken?
I don't play with my food.

Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
No.

Broken a bone?
Yes.

Mooned/flashed someone?
No and yes.

Shaved your head?
Many times.

Slept naked?
That's how I sleep.

Played a prank on someone?
Hell yes!

Had a gym membership?
Lifting weights is one of my lusts!

Felt like killing someone?
Absolutely.

Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry?
Yes, unfortunately.

Cried over someone you were in love with?
Yes.

Had sex more than 10 times in one day?
I actually stayed in bed with a girl for nearly 36 hours straight. I lost track of how many times and ways we shagged. It sure was great!

Had Mexican jumping beans for pets?
Nope.

Been in a band?
No.

Subscribed to Maxim?
Yes. It was given to me by my girlfriend at the time.

Taken more than 10 shots of alcohol?
Many times.

Shot a gun?
Yes.

Had sex today?
Not yet but it's still early.

Played strip poker?
Yes.

Tripped on mushrooms?
No, I get mine at the grocery store!

Donated Blood?
Yes.

Video taped yourself having sex?
Unfortunately, but I do have the tapes somewhere safe!

Eaten alligator meat?
Yes.

Ever jump out of an airplane?
No.

Have you been to more than 10 countries?
No, not yet.

Ever wanted to have sex with a platonic friend?
Yes, but only the female ones.

---

This survey sounds like something ripped off of MySpace or something. So I will not tag anyone and let this thread DIE...

SYS

0 talkin' trash: