Monday, August 27, 2007

A new week upon me!

Last week went incredibly fast. My buddy from NY was in town and since I spent the day before his arrival like a mad man getting my apartment in order there was basically nothing to do but spend time and catch up on things while he was here. It was something I needed badly and it could not have come at a better time!

Of course, now I see that I let most everything else sit for a week. Not the best but it won't kill me either. Email is bloated, my blog left without proper updates, the list goes on. So now it is time to be productive and to get back into the swing of things. I am currently looking to rewrite/revamp my workout plan for the fall, the execution of which will be fun. I have a business venture that is in the very initial stages so my due attention and proper diligence will serve me well and eat up some of my spare time. Plus, I'm helping a buddy proof read his research paper. Needless to say the level of reading I do in a week is not going to decrease any time soon!

So before I go here are some oddities I found while roaming the blogosphere that I thought were particularly noteworthy and funny:


I would love to have one of these but where the hell would I fit it? Plus, it may just make me gain a few pounds not wanting to drive on the mean streets of Lincoln. lol

93-year-old charged with cocaine trafficking
Talk about putting the "O" back in OG. This guy looks downright decrepit. Maybe they need a new title on the streets of DG or "Decrepit Gangstar."

SYS

0 talkin' trash: