Monday, August 20, 2007

It's just so fucking good!

If so many people had not been doing such a fantastic job at it already I'd be tempted to start doing it in blogoland as well. It's a fantastic way of correlating ideas plus it's communication at a raw, powerful state.

I heart Venn diagrams. And I heart being naked. So this one has to be viewed loud and clear:



Alas, there are times when we have to wear some pants. Too bad cable TV techs, maintenance personnel, delivery folk couldn't all be women. They don't have to be models looking all hot yet awkward in their uniforms and handling their tools. No, they can be just chicks who can swap a set top box, fix a bulb in the track lighting or drive a DHL van.

But just once it would be lovely to hear that knock-knock on the door and answer it to find a 5'5"-5'7" blue-eyed brunette wearing some khaki Carhartt, gazing at me with a smile here to fix my problem. Ma'am, do I have a problem. We'd share idol chit-chat about this and that while I notice the length of her neck, the breadth of her shoulders, the right amount of tone of her arms all of which frame her two endowments perfectly. The chef was definitely in the kitchen cooking her yum-yums, damn. Before packing up, she'd ask casually if I had any other plumbing that needed fixing or anything at all. Anything? I'd motion behind me non-specifically and say yes in agreement. Then she'd inquire as to where specifically and I'd answer in a rather blatant sarcastic shyness, "below my naval."

Well, Martin Luther King, Jr. had a dream. And quite a few fantasies cum real, as I recall so there's always hope.

SYS

0 talkin' trash: