Monday, January 22, 2007

A Few Welcomed Chuckles

"DING DONG, MY SINUS TROLL IS DEAD! ...IS DEAD ...IS DEAD ...IS DEAD ...IS DEAD!!!"

And it's about time too! It sucks never knowing which nostril will be open or when both are locked up tight. Chewing food becomes a process of reverse evolution. But I am feeling so good today and the sun is out to boot. I think today will be a great day! I found these two this morning which made me get my chuckle on:




At the teller the other day:

I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange, so I went to
the currency exchange window at the local bank. Short line.

Just one guy in front of me . . . an Asian guy who was trying to
exchange yen for dollars and he was a little irritated . . .

He asked the teller, "Why it change?? Yestoday, I get two hunat dolla
fo yen. Today I get hunat eighty?? Why it change?

"The teller shrugged his
shoulders and said, "Fluctuations".

The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white
people, too!"

;)

SYS

0 talkin' trash: