Monday, October 16, 2006

Scoreless in overtime...

That's how I've felt these past few nights as afterhours have been absolutely horrible for the last couple of weeks. But fortunately I have been busy at the crib, so heading home a bit early to possibly do a load of laundry or vaccuum before bed has made me feel better. When my surroundings are in order I feel better. So let's just say I have been feeling really good lately. But with all this feel good energy, I have not had an outlet to vent.

I'm still hitting the gym, riding my bike when it is not too cold, still sorting through junk and deciding what can stay and go. So you could say I'm busy but something is missing. I think it may be time to start making moves I have been poised to make for a while now. Lord knows I'm so ready to strike. But I'm also anxious which keeps my feet on the ground and level-headed to the task. Great things, things that last over time never happen overnight. So my outlook is clear and bright.

Also, a few surprises have presented themselves which may become ultimately not-so hidden treasures for the future of my business. It's not certain how these gems will age over time but the possibilities are there. The butterflies are fluttering in my gut and that Christmas morning feeling is such an intense trip after all these years! I gotta get my ducks in line...

SYS

0 talkin' trash: