Thursday, September 04, 2008

Ideas, direction, a theme...

For those who have been reading me for a while or from the very beginning (almost four years, yikes) you'll know that I have always approached my blog in a non-theme specific fashion. Basically, I've went by the seat of my pants sharing my life, my thoughts and things that I've found funny and interesting along the way. No particular agenda to really speak of other than being "open."

But I've found myself at another crossroads recently. (Oddly enough, they seem to present themselves every two years give or take. Rather weird.) I began this journey Walking Wounded and through personal growth, healing and self-discovery found myself to be a truly Mended Meanderer. I've experienced or perhaps survived, depending on how you look at it, my share of tragedy, joy, pain and ecstasy. Despite what I've been through I find myself still with the vigor to experience more and to continually hone myself. I am my canvas after all, both physically and mentally. So I think I am ready for a change and it's got everything to do with this blog!

So what should I do? Looking at this screen I naturally shrug my shoulders and ponder the possibilities. Should I merely perform a face lift and continue on as I have for the past two years? That's hard to say. Or should I shake things up a bit, perhaps go in another direction with this whole thing? The notion is exciting but also perplexing right now. I shall have a few good night's sleep to think about this as we approach the month of October that's for sure. In the meantime, don't say I didn't warn you of some changes ahead! ;-)

SYS

0 talkin' trash: