Sunday, June 22, 2008

Basking in the great outdoors!

All has been so unexciting recently. I would describe it as boring, but boring is sort of negative. Nothing negative has happened, but nothing exciting either. I am getting more outdoor time which is awesome really but nothing I am overly excited about. The other morning I headed out on a bike ride/geocaching mission but ended up getting a flat tire. First, I didn't find the cache which had me mildly bummed but then on the way back home I get a flat. It was kind of a buzz kill but then again it made for a great walk to enjoy the sunrise. The sunrise that morning was spectacular.

I've been recording little impromptu videos randomly over the last week or so and I will try to get them edited and uploaded asap. Also, it's good to see Photobucket.com back up and running! ;-)

SYS

0 talkin' trash: