Sunday, December 23, 2007

Taking a moment...

While I'm technically on my own self-prescribe holiday "down-time" I still feel a bit rushed and antsy. One thing that doesn't help is that I have been shying away from the vino and drinking water like a camel, which in turn has me racing like a piss horse to the "tur-lette" throughout the past couple days. Ah, the sacrifices we all make for a healthier, more pleasing temple. Well, it will all be water over the dam soon cause as quickly as it arrives the Christmas season (and subsequent over-eating) will be over. Why is it that things which are so fucking good last only moments it seems but the boring, mundane and sometimes painful seem to last forever?

Hmm? For not having a lot to say I can sure peck these keys like a jack rabbit fucks! I actually did do something worth while. I checked email and wrote another review. I enjoy writing reviews. Not stuffy ones, though. I honestly consider myself an average everyman so I write my reviews accordingly. Maybe I'm not an everyman? I actually still tell (and believe) wholeheartedly that I'm only half a man. Whatever the other half is for one thing it's AMAZING! Ha ha...

SYS

0 talkin' trash: