Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I am pissed!!!!!!!!!

Well it seems Photobucket.com is experiencing technical difficulties and this really burns my ass because I had some important shit to talk about regarding the Ides of March, life and new things I've been playing with. You know, the shit that makes me tick! Grrrrrrrrr.

Anyway, I will have to save some topics for later as they are rather photo-heaving and I cannot have access to my online album at this time. Shit on a stick, kiddies, shit on a stick!

Some interesting things I have been stumbling upon on my YouTube channels have been keeping me in good spirits and have been motivating me for my own experiments...



One thing that makes this video really hit you is the excellent choice in soundtrack. Really special I think.




I really love shit like this. "A human fly!" This would never make it on prime-time American television and that's too bad because it could motivate some of us to get the hell OFF the couch after the show and move our asses. Well, there is hope for some...


SYS

0 talkin' trash: