Saturday, March 24, 2007

Having fun with Super Night Vision.

You may recall many weeks ago I mentioned I would start video blogging or v-blogging. Well, I haven't officially recorded any content that I would necessarily call a v-blog however, I have become quite adept at working with the functions of my camera. This is something I wanted to get a firm grip on before I started v-blogging this way the process would be smoother overall.

So two nights ago I retreated to the darkest place in my crib, my bathroom, and began working with night vision and something Sony calls Super Night Vision. This is some cool shit! The images of myself reminded me of the old TV series "The Incredible Hulk" with Bill Bixby and Brooklyn's own Lou Ferrigno. Maybe I should have done some mock Hulk impressions instead of being mesmerized by how, even under the Super Night Vision, my cam could still pick up my 5 o'clock shadow. Did I mention this was some cool shit? lol








SYS

0 talkin' trash: